The area where women are most affected within the male-dominated industries is STEM, with proven reports that men are 3x more likely to advance in their careers than women. Terramera is a partner with Locelle, connecting their employees with women leader mentors in order to develop and retain their top talent.
Leaks in the Pipeline:
– A disproportionate number of males to females in executive leadership positions
– The need to attract and retain top talent for innovation and business growth
– Help to create a more equitable workplace; the pandemic highlighted gaps
Fixing the Issues:
A career development platform created for women in male-dominated industries, Terramera implements Locelle’s 1:1 fully-managed tailored mentorship service that connects women leaders with mentees to facilitate retention of top talent, employee engagement and development of the gender diverse leadership pipeline.
– 100% of Terramera mentees agree that sessions are helpful to achieve their goals and to develop leadership skills at work
– Net Promoter Score: 10/10
“Being in a very traditionally male-dominated environment, we wanted to provide a platform for women to elevate themselves professionally. To pave the way for women to bring themselves up and put themselves into those high level positions, allowing them to grow and develop. I’m so glad a team member recommended Locelle to us, it’s been really beneficial.” – Ms. Sydney Jung, People Operations Generalist, Terramera
-Tailored mentorship matching adhering to the mentee’s needs and leader’s strengths, they are matched accordingly
-An infrastructure to create significant career-growth is developed, benefiting both the mentee, and the organization
Mentee & Company Success
– Stepping into leadership- creates a higher retention rate
– Business objectives are met with more precision
Why Locelle’s Platform:
-Attraction and retention of top talent
-Engagement and productivity increase
100% Success Rate
Find out how we grew Terramera’s leadership, retention and productivity pipelines at a 100% success rate, by checking out the Terramera & Locelle case study here.
About Locelle: Locelle is an employer-funded career development platform created for women in male-dominated industries. Through 1:1 tailored mentorship and professional development opportunities, Locelle delivers personal and professional growth to women at work. Their goal is to facilitate retention of top talent, employee engagement and development of the gender diverse leadership pipeline.
About Terramera: Terramera is a global agtech leader fusing science, nature and artificial intelligence to transform how food is grown and the economics of agriculture in the next decade. With its revolutionary Actigate™ technology platform, Terramera is committed to reducing the global synthetic pesticide load 80% by 2030 to protect plant and human health, and ensure an earth that thrives and provides for everyone.
- Globe & Mail Features Locelle On Mentorship & Mental Health - November 10, 2021
- BIV Showcases Locelle for Promoting and Retaining Women Leaders - November 2, 2021
- How Locelle Grew Terramera’s Leadership, Retention and Productivity Pipelines - October 25, 2021