Current Job Openings 2021
CLIENT SUCCESS COORDINATOR
We help companies attract, develop and retain women at work.
Launched in 2018, with a BIG mission to advance women in the workplace, Locelle is currently working with some of Canada’s best companies to provide 1:1 mentor matching and professional development opportunities.
Our mission is to create equitable workplaces for women.
We are a women-led forward-thinking organization that works every day to support women and deliver personal and professional growth through tailored guidance.
We have also been recognized as:
- Top 6 finalists for Women in Cloud Pitch
- Top 26 at New Ventures BC Competition
- ICT Emerging Ready to Rocket 2021
- 2021 Douglas 10 to Watch Winner
- As well as, featured in the Globe and Mail.
We are changing the face of leadership and helping women connect with leaders for guidance they need to explore opportunities and navigate challenges.
This is a great opportunity for you if you want to be part of the solution in creating equitable workplaces for women and be part of a mission focused, high impact and value startup that will allow you to learn new skills, grow your career and be part of something game changing.
Growth mindset, curiosity, get it done attitude, empathy, and challenging status quo.
- You love people and are customer centric
- You get energized when connecting with people
- You want to work at a fast-paced, growing startup that is changing the face of leadership
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and help out where need be
- You have great communication skills (both verbal and written)
- You are not afraid of being on the camera (zoom/teams/our platform)
- You have growth mindset and are not afraid to share ideas
- You are personable and obsess over making clients happy
- Above all, you care about the advancement of women at work (especially in male-dominated industries) and you want to be a part of this journey
This role would be a great fit for a recent graduate (0-3 years experience).
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure our mentors and mentees are extremely satisfied and to measure the health of our community and impact.
This role is all about making sure our client’s growing community is happy and humming along. This involves following up with their rapidly growing community of customers via email, text, phone, and chat. Here’s what that looks like:
- Setting up Corporate Clients for success from a technology standpoint
- Scheduling and coordinating Client onboarding (mentors and mentees)
- Checking emails on a daily basis and responding to client inquiries and/or tasks in a timely manner
- Tracking and recording mentors/mentees feedback and insights, and sharing weekly with CEO
- Work with product to ensure sessions are on track
- Participate in weekly team meetings and share key metrics and learnings
- Working closely with Product Development and CEO to give feedback on product improvement and report bugs and errors.
- Make suggestions on improving our platform, resources, etc.
- Updating the CRM (Hubspot)
- Booking and rescheduling Follow-ups
- Medical care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Work remotely
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Please include resume and cover letter with subject line in email: Application for Client Success Role. Share a bit about you and what excites you about this opportunity. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters please.