Current Job Openings 2021
SALES AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Locelle is looking for a remote Sales and Marketing Intern on a full time intern basis for a 3-month period. This role is responsible for the majority of sales out-reach, researching and maintaining client records. This role will also assist the team in marketing and client on-boarding.
Who We Are
Locelle is a mentorship platform dedicated to helping women advance in traditionally male-dominated industries through access to tailored guidance from women leaders. We are an award-winning startup with a big mission.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity, inclusion and well-being.
- Creating targeted digital sales campaigns
- Researching, contacting and following-up with sales prospects
- Updating CRM/sales pipeline to make sure it is up to date
- Tracking weekly company metrics and KPI’s
- Creating sales collateral (such as company overview, implementation toolkit and other deliverables)
- Assist in marketing specifically in graphic design
- Mentor/Mentee recruitment and on-boarding calls
- Preparing reports
- Other duties as required to support Sales and marketing functions
- Must be enrolled in a full/part-time recognized Canadian university/college institution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, remotely and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Must have experience using G-Suite, Microsoft Office
- Hubspot CRM, Canva experience an asset
- Paid internship at $17/hr
- Hours: 35/week with core hours being 9am-3pm
- University Co-Op recognized
- Positive work environment with like-minded women
To apply: please email resume (cover letter optional) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Share a bit about you and what excites you about this opportunity.